Friday, January 3, 2014

Photography Post: Sara & Pri- Part I

Hi!
I've finally been able to almost catch up with my fun shoots.
This was captured a few months ago, but because of vacation + work + side projects I had to put it aside until now.
I am so happy with how the images turned out and that I was able to showcase how beautiful my friends are.
Can't wait to do more of these fun shoots.

Tomorrow I will be starting my self-portrait project for 2014. I am dedicating myself to take a self-portrait once a week for this whole year. By Dec 2014, I should have 52 pictures. I decided to truly challenge myself this year. It's crazy how much one can learn from taking self-portraits. I am adding a twist to it, which i will reveal tomorrow.

Until then, here are some of my favorites from this shoot. Only part I. View this full size of all images here









xoxo
SimplyLively

No comments :

Post a Comment