Monday, July 29, 2013

Outfit Post- Sweet Peach Blazer


Ever since my wedding I've had an obsession with anything that comes a shade close to the colors peach & mint. As Andy and I were walking around TJMAXX one day before our dinner date, I spotted this Peachy colored sweet blazer in the clearance rack. Of course two of my favorite things "peach" and "clearance rack". I knew I had to get it, specially since it was only $15.99.
One of the many reasons why I love this sweet blazer is because you can style it multiple ways! In this outfit post I am wearing it with a simple white tank and grey jeans. You can definitely make any simple/ ordinary outfit pop and stand out when you add a colored blazer to it!

 Check out my sweet friend Jackie's blog to see how she styled a Zara blazer with an all white outfit!














{outfit details}
 Peach Blazer: TJMAXX
Grey Jeans: TJMAXX
       Tank: Old Navy
      Shoes: Kelly & Katie (from DSW)
       Hair Band: old
      
    XOXO



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments :

Post a Comment