Monday, October 7, 2013

#Fashion4aCause

#Fashion4aCause
A few weeks ago I got an email from the lovely Annie Vazquez from The Fashion Poet, inviting me to participate in a special event recognizing Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I of course jumped at the opportunity! Not only would I meet other Miami bloggers, but also help raise awareness + funds for a great cause. 
#Fashion4ACause Campaign included 30+ South Florida fashion and beauty bloggers who joined forces in the month of October to help raise funds for Breast Cancer. We teamed up with Miami brand Peace Love World to model their breast cancer collection which you can check out here. Peace Love World will donate a proceed of sales to raising funds for breast cancer. All this took place at the beautiful Sagamore, Art Hotel over a two day period. All images were photographed by photographer Alexander Tamargo/@ALTAImages. I took a few behind the scenes photos of the whole campaign, which was a lot of fun! The actual photographs captured by @ALTA images will be on display at Bloomingdales in Aventura Mall and The Falls Shopping Center until the end of the month where you can also purchase the clothes from Peace Love World! The shirt fits wonderfully and it can be worn with just about anything! The hoodie is by far my new go to hoodie when I'm feeling cold. Please go check out their website, and help a great cause!

Here are the two final images I chose for the campaign:
T-Shirt & Hoodie: Peace, Love, World
Skater Skirt: Forever 21
Pink LegWear: Forever21
Shoes: Target



Here's a little virtual journal of behind the scenes:




And finally! My talented Hubby captured some raw footage of my whole experience and I put the video together. I had never done anything like this before, so as you can see I took it all in and experienced it to the max!


#fashion4acause by SimplyLively from Yesica Flores on Vimeo.


One last thing:
Join us on
October 17 from 6 to 9PM 
for our Fashion for a Cause Campaign called Bloomies and Bloggers, where real runway models and bloggers will hit the catwalk in Peace Love World and the department store's Fall collections. Plus, there will be a hair styling station by So Blo, cupcakes by BunnieCakes sips by Societe Perrier Us & More. Follow our FB page to get more 411.





No comments :

Post a Comment