Thursday, October 3, 2013

#CFUNITED Photography Post



A few weeks ago, I had the privilege to serve at CFUNITED. Our church Christ Fellowship decided to join all the campuses together in one place for one night. 
"Over 9500 thousand people gathered at the Bank United Center to celebrate God and catch the vision of doing whatever it takes to win Miami for Christ."
Here are just a FEW of my favorite pictures from that day. Only got to spy through one memory card, and was able to save some for my blog! Amazing night. Thankful I got to capture all these sweet moments.Follow my blog with Bloglovin

If you live in the Miami area, I encourage you to check out one of our campuses. Visit www.cfmiami.org for more info or message me <3

Enjoy!


























xoxo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :

Post a Comment