Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fashion 4 A Cause Campaign

A week ago I was getting ready to walk down the runway with 20 other South Florida bloggers. As I sit here and reflect on this past week, I can help but be thankful for the opportunity. Not only did I feel extremely special (getting my hair & Make up done) but I also met so many beautiful & friendly fashion bloggers. We all united for one great cause, and I only hope we were able to raise a lot of money for such a great cause. 
You can check out my first post about the campaign here (+video)



Thank you again to all the wonderful sponsors. 

Hotel Sponsor: Sagamore, Art Hotel 
Clothing & Accessory Sponsor: Peace Love World
Hair Sponsor: So Blo Aventura
Snack Sponsors: @societeperrierus@MsBunnieCakes  @PinkBerryswirl 
Photographer Sponsor: Alexander Tamargo
Event Sponsor: Bloomingdales

Here are some of the pictures:

before the show:
with D'ana from Collections and Volumes

@Altaimages

@Altaimages

@Altaimages



featuring 
Jana 





Makeup By: illamasqua 

Shout out to my mom who drove with me the night before to pick out my outfit. Since we were allowed to try on and wear anything in the entire store (right? a girl's dream), it took me a while to choose my final outfit.
I went with this outfit because it stayed true to my style and it was something people could find at any store to wear with the shirt (which was the item we were really highlighting and "selling.")
Although my outfit was a grand total of $486 (not counting the shirt or my shoes). I believe you can truly put together a similar look at a more affordable price.

the show:

@Altaimages

@Altaimages

@Altaimages

Shop a similar look at:


Here's a group photo of all the bloggers!
Thank you +Annie Vazquez for organizing the whole event.

@Altaimages

@Altaimages







No comments :

Post a Comment