Saturday, October 12, 2013

DIY: Sparkly Fall Pumpkin


I've been feeling very crafty lately. If you know me, you know I could spend days...not hours...days stuck inside Joann's Fabrics. Since it's fall, and I'm not into decorating for Halloween, I decided to make something that was fall inspired, subtle, and cute. I went to Joann's fabric, got this cardboard pumping. It was 70% off! So it only cost me $3.99! Score. THen I headed to the spray paint section, and went with a gold glittery spray paint. I was able to use my 50% off coupon because it was regular price. I highly encourage you to download the Joann's Fabric App...they always have coupons!

This is possibly the easiest DIY I've ever done! It can be done in three easy steps.

1. Buy your materials (pumpkin & spray paint)
2. Spray paint in an open area & evenly across and around the whole pumpkin 
3. Let it dry for about 20min and it's ready :)

Make sure you place the pumpkin on a plastic bag or cardboard so you don't turn the ground or the grass into a glittery wonderland.

I know this DIY wasn't very instructional, since it was so easy! But I hope it inspired you to get creative and use your imagination. 
Happy Crafting!











No comments :

Post a Comment