Sunday, September 1, 2013

Friends + Fashion: Priscilla


I've been reading "A Beautiful Mess" blog for over three years now and one of my favorite topics is the "sister style". I love how simple their outfits are and how much fun they have capturing those moments.
 I decided to try this out with friends (just because I know my sister would never volunteer to do this! haha). So I decided to showcase how amazing my friends are!!

My first friend is Priscilla AKA Priskilla. What I love about Priscilla's style is how she layers her outfits. She's the person that got me hooked on my little jean vest! (thanks Priscilla!!)
She also shops at all of my favorite places! TJMaxx, Forever21, and Urban Outfitters.
She is definitely very fashionable and that is why I wanted to showcase how awesome she dresses!













Shop her outfit:
Shirt: TJMaxx
Skirt: Forever 21
Feather Necklace: Forever 21
Beaded Necklace: The Altruistic Drifter
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters

{Links will take you to the actual or similar item}





Shop my outfit:

Shirt: ModCloth
Shorts: Forever21
Heels: Lauren Conrad from Kohls
Button Down: Thrifted

{Links will take you to the actual or similar item}







 Till next time!
XOXO



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :

Post a Comment