Monday, September 23, 2013

Friends + Fashion: Rosany


Rosany is the sweetest and most humble person I know. She always has something sweet to say! It's contagious! One of the many reasons why I love Rosany's style is because it is very simple & laid back. Not only does she rock the jean vest look (which everyone already knows that I love) but I also love how she can pull this look together in two seconds and still look perfect.
 She cut her hair a few months ago, and her new do looks amazing! If only I could rock the short hair like she does! 
Thanks Rosany for having awesome style!











Shop Rosany's Look
Jean Vest: Forever21 (on Sale!)
Dress: Forever21
Necklace: Forever21
Watch: Fossil

Links to actual or similar items

SIDE NOTE: Aperture + Blogger drove me crazy for the next few images. Although all these photographs are edited the same, they would not load unto blogger looking the same! If anyone knows why please contact me! Looks like there was a storm when we got together haha




 Shop My Look
Light Cardigan: Forever21{ Love Culture (similar)}
Shirt: Ross (Urban Outfitters Similar)
Skirt: Macy's Teen Vogue collection
Boots: Steve Madden Via Nordstrom Rack

Links to actual or similar items




xoxo





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :

Post a Comment