Friday, July 5, 2013

Fourth Of July-Outfit Post

What a fun 4th of July! My hubby  and I decided to be "spontaneous" and we went kayaking during the day! It was my first time officially being in my own kayak without having Andy as my "back up." After a few "crashes" and screams, I got the hang of it. I must say I truly enjoyed spending that time with Andy. Hope to do it again soon!

After napping for four hours, we woke up and headed out to watch fireworks at a nearby racetrack. We had been there last year, and we loved that it wasn't too crowded and they had pretty yummy food trucks. Unfortunately this year it was more packed, and an unforeseen thunderstorm hit us 5min before the firework show, so we were all under a roof hiding from the rain and only heard the sounds of fireworks!

Luckily, Andy was able to snap a few fun pictures of me dancing in the rain! He's the best!

Here's a recap from our wonderful adventurous day!














Thanks TJMAXX for my new favorite skirt!


{Shirt: Ross Stores}
{Skirt: TjMaxx}
{Shoes: Cotton On}
{Purse & Hat: Charming Charlie}













Happy Indeed!

Till next time!
xoxo
Yesi

No comments :

Post a Comment