Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Photography Session-Part 1

A few weeks ago, I asked a friend I hadn't see in over 10 years( I believe), if she would want to plan a photo shoot with me.
My reasoning behind this was that I've been trying to get more into photography and I always thought she had a wonderful sense of style and was also beautiful!

I got super excited when she agreed, and so on a Sunday we met up with her and her friend.

Here are some of the images i captured that afternoon. Hope you like them as much as I do!

Stay tuned for the second part.














Outfit: Hat: Thrifted. Shirt: Forever 21. Shorts: Urban Outfitters.
Cardigan: Thrifted. Jewelry: Juicy Couture 


You will meet Banelly soon! Stay Tuned!
hugs,
Yesi

For Photography Inquiries Please Email Me at Simplylivelyblog@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment